Thursday, April 30, 2009

~BODY BY PRICE~

For a little over a year now I have been training with this beautiful young lady which by the way I have adopted. Every Thursday morning she works me until I am ready to drop and then, I return and we do it again the next week. It takes my body that long to recover after each session! I love it! It's not just that my body feels stronger but it is good for my head too! (THE MENTAL PART)! It just makes me feel good! The handsome guy in the picture is Kami's husband Zac...we sometimes refer to him as "Edward" I have also adopted him...They are the proud owners of ENERGY EXPLOSION an up and coming gym in Springville. It truly is the place to be for fitness! They are so busy with their clients that they seldom get a chance to get away and do something fun on their own so, when I saw this picture on Kami's blog I had to steal it and put it on mine too, just to celebrate the fact that once in awhile even Kami and Zac can get some much needed time away together...and the picture is terrific. Total fitness! I love these guys!

No comments: