Saturday, April 11, 2009

EASTER EGGS!!!










I love Easter! I think it goes back to when I was a girl and we would pack up the car and go out to the desert for a picnic with my cousins for the day. What treasures we could find out there. Sometimes it was topaz sometimes trilobites or arrowheads but always something! We would run and play all day long and never get tired. I think about some of the things that we did and it scares me, how did we ever survive without getting seriously HURT? I have to say my childhood was just about perfect! So, in trying to recreate that for my children and grandchildren when Easter rolls around I have always tried to make it memorable for them. One of my favorite things to do is make cookies and do a Easter Egg hunt but this year we traded all of that for coloring Easter Eggs. The weather has not been so wonderful so we sort of moved everything inside...Cambria and Sky have had Gage and AliAnah staying with them for a few days so they were the brains behind the whole adventure...John brought Cole and Maddie over also. Things got pretty messy...sorry about the clothes mom's and dad's grandma will replace them! The little ones had so much fun and I think Sky and Cambria had a lot of fun too! I think that we colored 3 dozen eggs, ate 1 dozen, broke at least 5 maybe 6 and the rest went in the Easter Baskets!! All in all a GREAT afternoon! Thanks Sky and Cambria for your help. xoxo

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a FUN afternoon!!! These are the times that these little ones will take with them into their adulthood and then carry on ...
Did Cam tell you that Alli and Gage are loving their SUSHI???!!!

Joey said...

That was so nice of you to take them with you... I took Steve and his Mom to Sushi the other night and probably got the same response. Did you know that I called you to go skiing with me Thrusday morning? I didn't leave a message. I thought if you answered I would ask but if you didn't I wouldn't put any more pressure on you... I knew that you were coming down here to look at the lots with Cam and Sky. I was a pretty good day. The light was a little flat but far better than being at work!