Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~BORING-MUNDANE-UNREMARKABLE~

Okay, when I added the picture to this post I deleted the post itself. It is probably for the best because I was feeling a little sorry for myself. I was trying to figure out a NICE way to let my girls know how extremely cruel it is for them to read my blog and NEVER comment on ANYTHING!!! I know that compared to other people my life is pretty boring, mundane and unremarkable but, come on...throw me a bone now and then! It is nice to hear from you once in awhile! I think that I have posted at least 7 or 8 times and nothing, nada, zilch! RUDE! I'm just asking you to look at my posts and ask yourself how YOU would feel if you had big fat "O" comments on every post...like a DOG! And yes, my feelings are ALMOST hurt!

2 comments:

Joey said...

NOW YOU'LL GET THEM! I'VE TRIED TO LEAVE THIS FOR DAYS! I LOVE YOU, YOUR BORING MUNDANE LIFE IS THE BRIGHT SPOT OF MY DAY! I LOVE YOU MOM!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Joey, I miss ya! haha... I have wondered before if people ever read my blog, because I'll get 0 comments for a long time... then I'll talk to someone and they'll know all about my life... lol... weird.
ps. I think you should totally go back to Africa if you have the chance!!!! you go girl!!! Love ya