Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~THANKS TO MY GIRLS~


heart.gif Hearts image by Michaela2008_photo


First off, let me say that I LOVE MY GIRLS!!! They put up with all kinds of stuff from me when it comes to teaching me new things...I am not the fastest learner, and I am constantly on the phone asking the same questions over and over again. I have VERY patient daughters!


I just have to say, blogging has become sort of an obsession with me. It is better than writing in a journal any day and so much more fun. I have to give credit for my new found hobby to my girls. They are the ones who got me started and have kept me going. Thanks to them I am becoming computer savvy and a little bit better at writing down what is happening in my life however boring that might be...I really love it! It gives me something to look forward to everyday not just because of the things that I write but because of the blogs that I follow. What fun it is to keep up with family and friends in such a unique and wonderful way! EVERYONE should have a blog. It's easy, if I can do it anyone can...just ask my girls!

No comments: