Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARETT!


I do have other pictures of Garett but, I LOVE this one taken in Guatemala with one of his favorite little ones! Garett is our APRIL FOOLS baby. I really didn't want to have him on April Fools day but, when you say something like that you are just setting yourself up for the inevitable...I just knew that he would hate having a birthday on April Fools day but, I think that he actually likes it. He has always been a little bit of a jokester so perhaps it is the perfect day for his birthday.

Gar had to be in Pennsylvania today and for the next 10 days will be gone with his job. He will also miss his missionary reunion. For most that wouldn't be a huge sacrifice but, I know that Garett feels terrible that he will not be able to see his mission president and his wife and many of the young men and women that he served with in Guatemala. I know that one day he and his cute wife Lisa will visit Guatemala and make up for not being able to see everyone here this time. In the meantime...Happy Birthday Garett! Be safe and enjoy our nations 1st capitol!!!

1 comment:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

such a cute post Joey! I love him so much and I'm so thankful that you had an amazing boy 23 years ago! I don't know where I would be without him in my life! Thanks for all you and Steve do! We love you guys so much!