Friday, October 2, 2009

~LIFE IN THE OR~


'Please turn off your cell phone. We can't afford to be startled.' by Morgan, Ron

I came home from work today still thinking about my day at work...not always a good thing. It is Friday and I have two days to gather myself, my thoughts and my feelings before Monday hits and I have another week of "Life in the OR." I am thinking of changing the title to "Strife in the OR" What do you think? I have tried not to complain too much the last couple of weeks about my job change and try and just deal with it and be positive but, it is challenging to say the least. Because things can be incredibly intense and I feel SO inadequate right now. Here is one of the things I thought about a lot this week:

Where does "nice" come from? Are we born with it or is it something that we are taught. Do some of us have more of it than others or is it that we just choose to be "nice" or not to..."Nice" makes such a difference! It makes everything a little less threatening in those everyday lessons that each of us is required to learn. "Nice" is ageless, no one is too old or too young to reap the benefits of "nice". It gives and receives equally yet, so few take advantage of its double reward. There are varying degrees of "nice" but, the person that is genuinely "nice" has learned that the world and their place in it is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Hooray for conference weekend...I can use a good talking too and a little inspiration!

No comments: