Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~HALLOWEEN COWBOY AND GIRLS~
























Oh how I love these little cowgirls and this little cowboy!!! They came over tonight for dinner to show us their Halloween costumes and what fun we had taking pictures and trying to make them show off just a little bit. Not hard for Cole and Maddie but Bella just wasn't having any part of it. Did I mention that I am already feeling like I should be staying home? I really feel bad that I am going to be missing the little ones all dressed up for Halloween. I really don't miss the BIG kids coming to my door scooping up handfuls of candy but, I LOVE the little ones! Remind me not to plan a trip over Halloween again! In the meantime...I will do a bit of Halloweening in NYC! Sounds like fun doesn't it!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

We are missing Halloween too!!! It does make you feel a little bit guilty!!! Have a great time on your trip!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Hope you have a fun time in NYC!!!
Heart ya!