Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!~

We had a busy day yesterday! Gage and Ali were here so we played in the leaves, caught bugs and went to lunch all before they had to go home. They are so full of energy. I sometimes wonder how I kept up with five when I am around these two! I love having them come to visit and hate it when they have to leave because I know that it will be a while before I get to see them again. They are growing up so fast and getting to be so smart!

After they left, my phone rang and it was Steve asking me if I wanted to meet Cami and Clark for dinner because Abbie wanted to show us her Halloween costume. We are going to be in New York for Halloween so I will miss out on the cute little trick or treater's this year. Hopefully, someone will take pictures for me...Hint!

Tonight we are having "Dinner in a Pumpkin" with Cole, Maddie an
d Bella...okay their mom and dad can come too. I will post that event before I leave if I have time! Don't you just LOVE this time of year!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I DO love Autumn!!! What a rude awakening this morning to SNOW! Have FUN in NYC!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Caldwells said...

Dinner was great last night! Our little bumble bee loved seeing grandpa and grandma :) have fun in New York!