Monday, October 19, 2009

~CABIN WEEKENDS~








I really hesitated going to the cabin this weekend because I had so much going on. I was helping with a race for HART on Saturday that took a lot longer than I had anticipated because of a bridge that they were moving into place on I-15...Yes, I missed the start of the race by 20 minutes. Fortunately they still let those of us that came from the south run, we just started 15 minutes after everyone else! We were just getting started as the winners were finishing up! CRAZY! As I drove home I considered not going to the cabin because I was tired and I really didn't want to drive another hour to Scofield but, then decided that I would really miss seeing my cute grand kids if I didn't go. I am so glad I did. I always have so much fun when they are around. They are so full of funny things that they say and do! I am always sticking a camera in their face and they just let me...Maddie doesn't like it very much but she puts up with me, and sometimes I even catch her doing something really outrageous like putting a diaper (clean) on her head!!! Then there is Bella. Like Cole, I don't think she could take a bad picture. They are so much fun. John and Lore really have their hands full with three little ones 4 and under but they do an amazing job. I get tired just watching them try to manage all three. I know that it isn't easy to pack all of them up and come to the cabin for the weekend but, I am so glad they do. It is so fun for grandpa and grandma and hopefully it will be something that they will remember for the rest of their lives. One thing is for sure...Grandma will have enough pictures to remind them of every weekend spent there :)

4 comments:

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Joey these are great pics... so fun to see my family :) thanks for the great post!

Shauna said...

Agree ... agree ... and agree!!! That babe's big blue eyes are to die for!!! Great photos Joey!

Stephanie said...

so left out. bummer. I love the pictures mom...wish we were there.

Justin Matott said...

AWESOME! Love the diaper head pic!