Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~ABIGAIL~

I just had to post this cute picture of Abbie. Sometimes you just happen to catch just the perfect shot! She just looks so sweet in this picture. I think that I took about a hundred pictures last weekend and there were about three out of the hundred that were worth saving. Can't say that I am really getting that much better...I keep trying though. With cute little grandchildren like I have how can I possibly go wrong. The trick is to not let them know that you are taking their picture. I am getting better at that. They really don't have to be looking at the camera! You can just sort of sneak around and snap away without them even knowing :)

They just grow up way too fast.

4 comments:

The Caldwells said...

love this picture of her! I need to get copies of the ones you took this past weekend! thanks again.

Shauna said...

Oh YES ... some of the best shots are when they're not looking! Great work Grandma!!!

Stephanie said...

Cute photo Mom!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

She is such a Doll! Way cute picture!