Friday, September 11, 2009

~LIFE IN THE OR~

PLASTICS 101 Week 3- Day 5

Lipectomy, Abdominoplasty, Mastopexy, Bracioplasty,
Capsulotomy and Lipo...
Any questions... I can think of a few
. Does anyone else think we are going a little fast here? Pushing me a little hard maybe? Forgetting that I am OLD and need a little more TIME to learn stuff...Perhaps 2 months...three? I've gotten down the part that I've changed jobs...that's about it!


I am SO glad it's Friday...Thank you Lisa for pampering me this afternoon. I needed it! I LOVE my "Glitter Toes"! It was so nice to get out of the OR for awhile and just relax, let someone do my hair and play with my TOES! That's just one of the perks for having a daughter-in-law that works at a salon...I almost wrote saloon! :) Do I need a saloon? I'ts possible, highly possible...

4 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Love your glitter toes! They are the best! I loved mine! Seeing beautiful sparkling toes made me happy! i loved they looked done for so long... till you go back and they look done again! = )
Sounds like you are on overload with plastics 101. Keep your chin up & keep swimming! I know you & know you'll make it through. This is the same awesome friend who rides her bike to delta.... from an hour away, who hikes mountains fearlessly, runs marathons like they are nothing, went to Africa, and can do anything!!!
I think you are so awesome for wanting to make a change and totally tackling it! YOu take your cute glitter toes in to the OR & Rock that place! Love ya!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Can I come to the saloon with you??? Please??? : )

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

I'm so glad you like your glitter toes! Thanks for coming to my salon and chatting with me!

Cambria said...

mom those toes are great... next time I am coming to the saloon too!