Monday, September 28, 2009

~MY PERFECT WORLD~ well pretty darn close!




Fall weekends at the cabin are running out! The leaves are too quickly falling to the ground. Why is it that the seasons that are so pleasant are the ones that are gone so fast? The mountains are exquisite right now I think that I could sequester myself in them for the next few weeks and not even miss my phone! Now my computer might be a different matter entirely!

I was supposed to get some painting done at the cabin this last weekend and I rode my bike instead...hummm I think that Steve was a little put out with that one. He has worked so hard to stain the
cabin this year and I can't seem to settle down long enough to paint a couple of doors. Now the weather is going to turn and I am still going to have to get it done just be miserable doing it! I did enjoy myself however and that is what counts right?

I took so many picture and found out that many of them look just the same. Fall looks like "fall" pretty much everywhere when you are in the mountains. As I rode I couldn't help but smile at how crisp and clean the air was and what absolute beauty every bend in the road would bring.

When I made it to the cabin Abbie was there. What a treat! More pictures...Thanks Clark and Cami for coming to the cabin and sharing Abbie with us this weekend! XOXO

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Boy you said it perfectly ... the BEST seasons are the ones that seem to vanish so quickly! Maybe so we'll appreciate them more and more and MORE!!!

The Caldwells said...

Thanks for letting us play with you and "gampa" this weekend. Abigail had SO much fun. she especially liked the four-wheeler ride with "gamma" ... she's still talking about it :)