Monday, February 8, 2010

~SUPER BOWL SUNDAY~











I HATE football but, every year the men in my family get all psyched up for the big game. They start doing calisthenics in about December to help prepare their minds and bodies for the extreme exercise that they are going to experience while watching the game and then as a precaution, they tape their ankles right before the teams run out onto the field just to make sure that they themselves remain injury free while jumping up out of their chairs and pounding their fist and stomping feet in excitement or frustration...I've always thought it a bit odd actually, I think that they really think that the players and especially the coaches at times can hear them yelling at them telling them how stupid they are...because you and I both know that my boys know all there is to know about the game of football and of course they know way more than any professional football coach out there!

Me, I cook, and this year someone should have reined me in! Things just kept "growing"! I am not kidding, I could have fed the entire neighborhood! Of course I had much more fun playing with the little ones and talking to the "girls" than watching football. DUH! We ate and ate but, there was still so much left over that everyone ended up taking it home. NICE. Lisa even made football sugar cookies with the "Colt" logo on it. To bad they lost. We really did want Austin Collie to be sporting a Super Bowl ring his first year in the NFL...I hate football why would I care? Seriously, it was a fun day with family. Even if you don't like football you gotta love having everybody around!

3 comments:

Cambria said...

hahha I love the picture of Abbie ad Maddie- that was right before Abbie tugged on Maddie's "outty" belly button, trying to figure out what it is! We all have cute bellies but I think the little girls bellies are much more adorable then mine.

Shauna said...

The BELLY pictures are perfect!!!

zac, kami & zion said...

What a cute little TINY belly on Cam!