Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~SHAUNA'S COOKIES~

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Shauna for the sugar cookie recipe. I believe that it is on its way to becoming my family's new favorite! Cambria and I devoured a half a dozen easily ourselves before realizing that we should probably save some for others. Like you I remember having a recipe like this one a long time ago...Perhaps not quite this good...But somehow misplaced it. It is so nice to have one in my possession again! Mine are not as "pretty" as yours but, maybe I just need to make them a few more times to get the hang of it! Thanks again for sharing! WE LOVE THEM!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

They look delicious and beautiful ..... but MORE delicious! Don't you love them?! Buttery, chewy, perfect!!!! And to think you got a good recipe from ME ... amazing!

Stephanie said...

Mine are all crispy...what the heck? I know it's cause of the higher altitude, but I'm not sure how to adjust for that. I know you like yours crispier, but I wanted them chewy...less flour you think?