Friday, February 12, 2010

~SUNDANCE~



Funny how a day of skiing can bring out the "kid" in all of us! Oh, how we need that after a long week of working. That is why we call Thursday our "mental health" day. These women are an instant smile. They pick me up ( literally) and have a way of always getting me going on the right track again whether it is skiing or just life in general. This is only about half of our ski group. Maybe next week I can post pictures of the other half! Thanks girls for yet another great day on the slopes!


3 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hey Joey, looks fun! You girls are outta' control. Hope you are doing well today...I am sure it is always a hard day for you. WE love ya! LoR

Cambria said...

Got the diet coke to stuff into the snow! Haha

Shauna said...

I'm getting sooooo close to getting up on the slopes Joey! I have always admired the closeness you have with your circle of friends!!!!!!