Monday, February 8, 2010

~MOSES BREAD~



This is some of the best bread I think that I have ever tasted! The first loaf is a bit pricey at about $80.00...Yea, I'll explain in a minute...However, it is worth every penny. In the long run I think that it will pay for itself :)

Okay, here is the reason that it is expensive to start, it's because you need the pan to cook it in! It has to be a cast iron enamel coated pan. They are NOT CHEAP. It has to be at least a 5 quart with a lid! I found one on sale at Wal*Mart ( I really hate that store and it was a huge sacrifice for me to even try looking there, but, if you want it bad enough you will even go to Wal*Mart). If you are interested in making the investment let me know and I will post the recipe. In the meantime...drool over the picture!

P.S. It is SO much better with butter and honey or jam or jelly or just butter or...

2 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Umm Ya I would love to see more! It looks like it may just be worth the investment :)

Chris said...

Not very nice to leave us hanging with stomachs growling...post that recipe and all the details. Looks very interesting. I'm gamed for something new!