Monday, August 3, 2009

~THE VIEW FROM MY BACKYARD~

Sometimes I get so busy doing stuff that I tend to miss the beautiful things around me everyday. Tonight was no exception. I walked outside to check on some water I had set to run and nearly missed this breath taking moon rise!! My camera skills lack the necessary experience needed to really do these shots justice but if you can just sort of see what I was looking at then I accomplished my goal.

Sometimes I really need to stop and turn around. I need to look at where I've been as apposed to always looking at where I am going. Life gets so crazy when I don't take the time to enjoy my past experiences and only look ahead to what's next. If I never have another notable experience in my life, I have enough to look back on and savor. It is in the looking back that I realize how truly blessed I am.

Sometimes I need to notice the moon rising instead of the sun setting, knowing that the day is only really over when I decide it is.








1 comment:

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Joey, Hello and Good day. I read what you write is very good.
Thank you comment hi hi Michael