Saturday, August 22, 2009

~PARK CITY with the VERNALITES~

I love spending time with my grand kids! I don't get to see Gage and Ali very often because they live in Vernal. Now, Vernal isn't that far away but, with every ones work schedules it is hard to coordinate time to get together. Often it is just a spur of the moment decision like today when I suggest to Stephanie that she put the kids in the car and meet me in Park City!

What a great day! Stephanie had some school shopping that she wanted to do for the kids so of coarse we hit the outlet mall. While we were there Cambria and Skyler met us and brought a sandwich for the kids. That was manna from heaven because Gage and Ali were "SO" hungry! Thank you Cam and Sky for stopping on your way to Oakly. Gage and Ali loved seeing you! By the time we were finished at the outlets Stephanie and I were famished and the only place that sounded good to us was Bajio's for shrimp tacos! Oh how we LOVE shrimp tacos! At lunch we decided to take the kids to Park City Mountain Resort and let them go down the Alpine slide...after all it's the end of summer, we needed to do something to celebrate right? Oh man, it was HOT! I thought that we were going to melt for sure. The kids loved it so, the sweat rolling down the back of my neck was worth it!




Gage could not get enough of this "Digger" machine...he actually liked this more than anything else there! Weird.











Grandchildren really are the best thing about growing older...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They really did have sooo much fun! Thanks again for all you do! I love you!

Shauna said...

It was fun to see you Joey and I'm so happy you had the afternoon with your little ones!!! Love the photos! Cam told me all about Ali's cute hair!!!

Cambria said...

OH so fun! next time I want to go to the Alpine Slide- maybe I can get Gage to go down it!