Sunday, August 30, 2009

~Ahhhh...THE WEEKEND~
















































I needed to get away this weekend. Just needed a little time to clear my head. So, what better place to end up than at the cabin with my grandchildren. (Minus Gage and Ali, but I got to see them last weekend so, I feel somewhat okay about that). I didn't even get dressed, I spent the weekend in scrubs and flip/flops. I finished a book that I had been reading and reading and reading...and basically just relaxed. LOVED IT! I took some very cute pictures of the kids of course. I can't believe how fast Bella is growing. Maddie is hard to catch but the picture of her in her cowgirl boots is priceless! I don't think that Abbie or Cole can take a bad picture. They are both so photogenic. It was a great weekend and I guess I am ready to attempt circulating 101 again tomorrow. One day, when I can actually stand to think about it, I will explain what it is that I now do. It is difficult to even describe because it is so involved and the jury is still out as to whether or not I even LIKE it. It might be a little while still. I don't even know what I do yet! YIKES! I do know that I have been complaining a lot lately and, I will try not to do that so much. I have TONZ of blessings in my life that I can lean on to get me through the rough spots.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Joey ... the photo of Bella is beautiful!!!!!!!!! That just has to go in a frame!!! So glad you had a nice weekend ... and yes, what are you doing at work??? I want to know!!! Have a great week!!!

Cambria said...

Mom these pictures are amazing. Wish I could have been there. I always miss the good times to go!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Love the pictures, and yes email me the ones of my chitlins. We always have a great time at the cabin! Thank you so much for all the cleaning and feeding that you do when you come. I hope you know that I try to all that I can, it is just crazy busy up there with these 3 monkeys. I don't ever mean to leave you to clean the kitchen, it just takes me a minute to get to it. Have a good one! LoR

Joey said...

Oh my Gosh Lor, don't be silly, you have your hands FULL!

Stephanie said...

Mom, your pictures are gorgeous! I love the one of Bella, perfect catch lights! She's changed so much, what a beauty!

棒X肆 said...

first pictures she is very cute!!!