Thursday, August 13, 2009

~BEST FRIENDS & 18 HOLES~

What a beautiful Thursday afternoon. 18 holes of golf on one of Utah's most beautiful golf courses with my own private instruction on each and every hole! Come on, does life get any better than this? I have heard it said that "even a BAD day of golf is better than a GOOD day at work". I would have to agree.

My girlfriend, and golf extraordinaire, Dee, went out with me today and taught me so many things about what I was doing WRONG!!! It helped me immensely. THANK YOU DEE!! She is usually so busy with team play that she can't spend a lot of time golfing with me, a mere beginner but, today we had the whole day. It was awesome...at least for me. Dee is so good. It would be nice to someday be able to play competitively with her. Practice, practice, practice. I wish I had more time to put in right now but, my job is eating up all the extra time I have it seems. Oh well, someday things will be different and I will be a good golfer...I will!!! I remember saying back when I couldn't ski that I would love to be able to ski like my friends. I may not ski LIKE them but I can ski with them and sometimes I am even in front! All things are possible if you are willing to put in the time to learn. Thanks Dee for giving me pointers today. I will hit the driving range after work tomorrow and practice what you taught me today so that I don't forget! So much to think about...I wonder if it ever becomes routine :)







WOW! Such concentration...I think this one actually went where it was supposed to! Now if I could just get that 3 wood to work.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Tennis, golf, tennis, golf??! Where do I spend my time? I LOVE my tennis right now, but after seeing this I know I'm missing out! I have only been a handful of times this season. Hit some balls for me Joey!!!