Friday, May 22, 2009

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN~
















Today is John's 30th birthday...I'm not really sure that he wants me publishing that but, I can't believe it! He has actually turned 30!!! That is 10X3, 10+10+10, 20+10 more...I could go on and on. UNBELIEVABLE!! What is even more unbelievable is that he also is the father of three. What a great daddy he is to. He is Cole and Maddy's Daddy and as of May 20 a new little girl was added. (See post below).

John has always been my easy going, easy to have around guy. If I ever needed anything done, all I had to do is ask. Seldom did I get a negative response from him. (Okay, excluding the years from 15 to 18...) Now that he is grown I never get a negative response from him...LOVE this kid! We are so glad that they live close and that they like sharing the grandkids with us. It makes our day when Cole wants to "hang out". Happy birthday John! Thanks for being YOU!


P.S.
Hope you don't mind that I borrowed a picture :-}

2 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Amen sister! What an awesome son you have! Couldn't help but shed a tear reading that. Thank you for raising such a great man. Wonderful dad! Wonderful husband!

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Good morning, I send best chares.Michalis