Friday, February 20, 2009

GOOD TIMES!!







I LOVE Thursdays! I call them my mental health days and for good reason, they make the rest of the week livable. What a great ski day we had yesterday. You can not believe how beautiful the mountain was. The sky was so blue and the sun didn't hide behind a cloud all day. We skied our brains out...or what is left of them! We didn't leave until they made us. That usually doesn't happen. We are normally ready to leave about 3:00 but, yesterday NO WAY! I tried out my new skies and yes... I took a couple of tumbles but the snow was soooooooo soft I didn't even care and, neither one of them was a yard sale like the last time I fell so I was grateful! Of coarse the company was the BEST, as always but, I have to ask, "Debbie "WHAT were you looking at"??? ( picture # 5 ).


A day with my friends is just what I need after a long week of work! Good times...Thanks Dee for the pictures! Love you ski gals!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have a hot mom! You look amazing, I wish I could keep up with you! I love you- and I'm glad you didn't get hurt this time!