Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TRICK OR TREAT!

Halloween was pretty quiet at our house...until...the little ones showed up! All on sugar highs they were ready to go! These pictures were taken after we had
been around the neighborhood filling their bags yet again! (Grandpa had filled them before they had even left to go trick or treating)! I haven't dared even ask moms and dads how the kids slept Halloween night.

Emma missed out on the pictures because she
got too tired and had to go home during the
walk around the neighborhood. She was our

little Lady Bug. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her before she left. She was adorable!

The little ones had a great time and their parents I am sure did to. hehe.

Madison and Whitney were in Arizona with their mommy visiting Lor's sister Ashley. We missed them. Rozzy was sick with the Flu so she missed Halloween all together poor thing. She is feeling much better now. There is always next year... We sent Gage and Ali their Halloween treats in the mail and made SURE that they would get there on Halloween...Stephanie didn't get the mail on Monday...SO, they got a Halloween surprise on Tuesday!!! Another candy high. Sorry Stephanie :)




3 comments:

Chris said...

You are such a good grandma...on Monday I was at the bank and the teller asked me if we had a Halloween party and did all the little granddaughters get dressed up so that I could see their costumes?....I said "noooo"? Then she said well you probably sent them each a cute little Halloween package in the mail?...I said "noooo"? Boy did I feel like a real slacker Grandma. For sure I will do better next year! Love your blog!

Shauna said...

They all look so cute! I didn't get to see anyone!!! Em was with Tara, E and K were sticking close to home because they've been sick, and then R! Hope she's feeling better!!!!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

So fun, all the kids look so cute in their costumes! Sorry we didn't make it back up, we traumatized Charly at my parents with all the costumes and she had had ENOUGH! ha ha ! Chris is right, Charly has great Grandparents!