Sunday, November 6, 2011

~ALIANAH~




This is Ali. She is our "first" grand daughter and just turned 8 years o
ld. Like me she loves all things that sparkle and are just a little bit "girly" much to her mothers dismay.

Ali loves her dolls and her makeup...(little girl makeup of course). She keeps us all laughing. I gave her a bath set for her birthday that had some powder in it...she came out of the bathroom with it all over her face! She looked like a ghost but, she thought it was supposed to go on her face so that is where it
went!


Being the oldest of all the girl cousins, she is always making sure that everyone is taken care of. She is the little "mother" to everyone. I am sure that she wishes at times that there were some cousins closer to her age but she never complains.

Ali is not afraid to try anything. She is the first to climb a wall, ride on a bull that is there only to buck you off, or slide down a 50 foot slide. Not to many things rock her world. Just as it should be if you ask me. Come see me soon Ali!

I Love you.

2 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

She is like a little mother, so cute! Wish they lived closer!

Stephanie said...

awe. She is such a pretty little thing... and I don't mind the girly stuff, as long as she stays little for a bit longer... She's been sick with the stomach flu...nothing is more entertaining then a phone call at work every time she had her head in the toilet. She'd call to tell me the color and consistancy of her puke... thanks doll!