Sunday, November 20, 2011

~MISS MADDIE~


Maddison is one of our little four year olds. She is beautiful and happy and one of the most thoughtful little girls I know. She constantly is thinking of everyone else making sure no one is left out! I just LOVE that about her.

She likes to clown around and make everyone laugh. I seldom see this little one in tears. She told me once "Grandma I don't like to cry, it makes me sad but, when we laugh it makes us happy! I like to laugh". She laughs a lot and is happy all the time. I hope that she can go through her life always laughing and ALWAYS happy!

Wherever Madds goes she gathers friends. She LOVES to do hair and I have been the recipient of many a hair-do by Maddie. She loves cowboy boots and horses, pretty dresses and dolls but most of all she LOVES her mommy, daddy, brother Cole, and sisters Bella and Whitney. She celebrated her 4th birthday this month. How quickly time goes by.

We are SO glad she is one of our 8 grand daughters! LOVE you Madds!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That little girl is one of my BEST buddies! She is such a lovey dovey and had never been leary of me- even though I don't get to see her very often...LOVE IT!