Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~TUBBY TIME-THEN AND NOW~

One of the best parts of my day is
when I come home to these two little ladies. Every now and then they are together at my house and what fun we have. They are all giggles and smiles. They love to play with each other and I think that they will always be the cutest little cousins always. They remind me of myself and Chris as we grew up. We were inseparable. Honestly, I think Chris could have got along just fine without me, but, I would not have survived without her! I still can't! We spent so much time together that often it was
difficult for our own mothers to
tell us apart. I remember a couple of tongue lashings and one or two spankings that were probably supposed to be Chris'...But then again, we were a team and if she was in trouble it was usually because I lead her in the wrong direction. I was older but, in my defense SHE was smarter!

I hope that Ra Ra and Cha Cha have the same kind of relationship that Chris and I have. They are hard to find and so very precious.

3 comments:

The Franjesevic Family said...

Your grand babies are so adorable!!! and that cake on your previous post..AMAZING!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Love these pictures Joey! I love tubby time too!

Chris said...

You know in some ways are grand daughters look an awful lot alike....Joey, you have always been the sister I could count on...you are always there for me! I love you like no other...and thanks for the comments.