Saturday, May 28, 2011

~KINERGARTEN HERE I COME!!!~






Cole did it! He graduated from Pre-School. This fall he officially enters the life long process of becoming educated. I hope he stays this excited about learning all the way through a doctorate in fact, I hope that for all of my grandchildren! What are the chances of that? It was fun to be able to see him perform his songs and play his violin. He even got the award for being the "cool" guy in the class. I am not sure what he thought about that one but, everyone else thought it was adorable.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That is the smallest violin I've ever seen! Congratulations to Cole!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Man, I love this kid. He did awesome in preschool this year! I was so proud of his little violin solo. We have had quite the break from violin with this baby, so I am happy he remembered so well! Thank you very much for coming, I know that it means a lot to him to have his family supporting him, even in something so small like preschool. He beams when he sees his family cheering him on! LoR