Monday, May 23, 2011

~ONE SORT OF SUNNY MAY DAY~














What a busy weekend. I don't think there was one hour when I wasn't doing something. I like it that way but holy cow, the darn thing goes by so fast!

May is a big birthday month for us. We start out with Lore on the 2nd, Bella on the 20th, John on the 22nd and Cambria on the 30th. With a numerous amount of friends between. Happy Birthday to all of you!

Our little Bella turned 2 this year. She is getting so big. It is hard to believe she was EVER as tiny as Whitney or Emma. Loreli made Bella's cake. It is always such a thrill to see what she invents for her little ones. Check this one out. Even the animals are made out of fondant. The best thing is, her cakes taste as good as they look! Bells loved every bite! So did the rest of us!

We had dinner on Sunday and the kids wanted me to go on a hike up the dirt trail with them. Cole was adamant about taking my picture with the girls. (He loves my camera). He now knows the frustrations of trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time and smile. I think that for a 5 year old he has talent...He even had to get a picture of Abbie's hurt finger. Abbie said that it wasn't blood it was just "red stuff". Ra Ra and Cha Cha had fun just being outside for a little while in the sun. We just haven't had enough of that "SUN" yet.



I almost forgot...our Royal visitor. (Those gals from across the pond have NO
THING on us).

6 comments:

Cambria said...

cute cute kids

Shauna said...

That's how my weekend felt too! One good thing to another!! What cute pictures of you all! Looks like you have another photographer in the family! Good job Cole!!!!!!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I'll say it again, we have got such CUTE grandbabies in this family!!! Thanks for the darling pictures! Thanks for coming to the birthday bash and bringing the delicious salad! LoR

Chris said...

OMB...You are looking more and more like your mother, it almost rocked me!

Stephanie said...

Such CUTE pictures! Cole has a talent for sure! Can't wait to see you guys this week! Wish I had my own personal driver!

The Caldwells said...

you did not put that picture of me on your blog! hahaha