Saturday, May 7, 2011

~DIRT BIKING~






Yesterday my 5 year old grandson Cole aka "I'm not afraid of anything" came over with his newest toy. He was SO excited to show me how it worked. I was a little worried about it because he is so little but he soon convinced me that size has nothing to do with ability. I just happen to live by the greatest dirt trails around. Loop-t-loops, climbing hills, and whoop-t-woos galore! In about 15 minutes he had them down. The best part of it all was watching his dad ride on the other little dirt bike next to Cole as he learned to do all the tricks. Talk about hilarious! I don't know who was having more fun. What a beautiful day for being OUTSIDE!


Gage! Bring your dirt bike down the next time you come there are trails to be explored and some "boyness" to be shared!!!

1 comment:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I am so glad that he got to come and ride on dad's old stomping ground! He had so much fun, and yes I know what you mean about being a little scared for him. He is a little too brave. John isn't very happy about his photo shoot. He'll survive. : )