Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~ROZY ROBERTSON~



<span class=

Here she is! Little Rozy, and yes that is a white spot of hair on her head. SO CUTE! No problem picking her out in the nursery. Born June 1 at 8:15 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 in. long...Yes, pretty much Cambria was ALL baby! Cambria ended up doing all the work without much help from the epidural...seems there is too much scar tissue from her surgery to ever let one of those work very effectively so WAY TO GO Cambria!!! You ROCK!

Baby Rozy gave us some tense moments as she had the cord wrapped snugly around her neck when she made her entrance into this world. The "A" team was in the room to quickly turn her around and get her...breathing. I am so very grateful for the technology and the knowledge that we have now-a-days! She is doing beautifully. Just needed a little extra tender loving care at the beginning and actually, I don't think that is ever going to stop!

Congratulation Sky and Cam on your beautiful new daughter!!!

P.S
I promise...Better pictures are on the way! They snatched her from us way too fast.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratuations... I'm so glad every one is doing well. Post LOTS more pictures!!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little girl!

Shauna said...

Joey, I think you need a medal too! You were PERFECT in how you encouraged and reasoned with Cam! You are such a wonderful mother to her!!! Now our baby is here!!!!

The Caldwells said...

She is so darling! can't wait to give her snuggles!

{Jamey} said...

She is perfect!! I love the little white spot! It makes her unique and special just like her dad and grandma! Congrats Cam and Sky!

zac, kami & zion said...

She is adorable! I love that she has the white spot. I'm glad to hear that Cam did so well, and what a trooper to do it mostly on her own without the help of an epidural. I'm so excited to see that sweet little girl! Congrats!

Chris said...

Love the pictures and I know you will be sending more. Cambria is such a trooper, that was a long labor and without the epidural...what am I talking about, you and I did it with most of our kids (with out the epidural). Can't wait to see her!!!