Saturday, June 5, 2010

~PLAY~



I need to play more. I think I have forgotten how. I think back to about 10 years ago when my life revolved around my next bike ride or girls trip or family weekend. Now it seems that all I do is WORK! I have had the last week off helping Cambria with the new baby and it has been such a great reprieve. There really isn't much I can do about the work dilemma right now but, I can re-commit to having a lot more fun in the time that I am not there. The weather is beautiful and there are miles and miles of open roads and trails that need my tire tracks. It really comes down to shaking off the lazy mixed with a little apathy and just getting out there! I always LOVE it. ( In all fairness to me, cold and I don't really get along well on a bike and this spring has been down right frigid!). So, here's to the bike, to the road, to the mountains and to the summer! ENJOY it however YOU decide but, put a little bit of playing back into your life if you have let it slip away like me. It is good for the...Well, I can't really think of anything it's not good for!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

It's so hard, isn't it? To keep your life balanced!!! I'm happy your enjoying your time off!