Sunday, June 27, 2010

~A BELLA WEEKEND~










I know, it's been a little while since I have posted...SORRY! I have had a busy couple of weeks. This weekend included but, I couldn't miss the opportunity to put up some of these cute pictures of Bella. Her family went to Lake Powell without her ( can you believe that)! Which meant of coarse that we got to spend a whole lot of time with the little cutie, YEA! Here is a sample of my weekend. I don't think she missed her mom and dad too much do you?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

MOM! You have got to frame some of these! They are so stinking cute! I love those big blue eyes! AW! I wish I were there!

Chris said...

Who does Bella look like...I really can't tell but she is beautiful. It is fun to be grandparents...we had the twins all week and I really miss them since they went home.

Cambria said...

Wow those pictures are so fun!!! She's such a beauty!!!!

Shauna said...

Such CUTE pictures! I agree with Stephanie ... they need to be framed!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love these!!!!!!! There are some really cute candid moments there! Thanks for helping Gar and Lis out with her last weekend!