Saturday, June 12, 2010

~CELEBRATE~




I was asked today by some of our family members that live farther away, (STEPHANIE) to post more pictures of our adorable new granddaughter. They change so quickly in the first few weeks and I am so lucky that I get to see her every day! That could all change when Sky finishes school but, for now I'll take advantage of it!

It was my birthday yesterday so I took the day off work ( I always HATE being at work on my birthday). We had dinner at our house for everyone who wanted to come so Cambria and I took that opportunity to snatch a few pictures of little Rozy while she
was sleeping...SO DANG CUTE! Then in walks Loreli with this beautiful cake! She is AMAZING! She spent the whole day making it... SO hard to cut it up and eat it but, we did and it tasted as good as it looked! The little ones ate their cake and ice cream and after a bit of chasing grandpa and Skyler, playing hide and seek and wrestling they were on such a "sugar high" it was hard to even get them fastened into their seats to go home! Sorry Lore and John!


Other than the weather...The day couldn't have been more perfect!

4 comments:

zac, kami & zion said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Little Rozy is so adorable and Lore's cakes are amazing! I love this one too! She is a talanted little chica!

Stephanie said...

Thank you thank you! Ali and I are sitting here wishing we could hold that baby! Maybe soon...

Ali says Happy Birthday Grandma, I love you!

Chris said...

Beautiful baby and equally beautiful mommy and grandma...You are so blessed!!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Happy birthday girl. We are so grateful for you and all the things that you do for our family. Thank you for all the Sunday dinners, I realize how much work it takes you each week. And I must apologize, again, for the craziness when we come! Hopefully you don't mind them too much. But, anyway, hope you had a wonderful birthday! LoR