Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~LOVE THOSE BOYS~

Yea, pretty much John is going to kill me for this one but, I just can't help but post this...Steve had this "vintage" snowmobiling one-piece coverall that he found the other day tucked away...far, far away in a box that had been in our storage room for probably more than 20 years! Last night John
and Garett found it! John has decided that he will forever use it now as his signature apparel whenever he goes snowmobiling with his friends... ( If you think John looks ridiculous you should have seen Garett...). I am afraid that if John wears that get up snowmobiling with friends he may not ever be invited to go again!

One of the things I love about my boy is that they never cease to make me laugh. When Garett came up first in this little out fit, I SO wish I would have had my camera handy. Just picture in your mind a giant in a leotard :). John being, shall we say a bit more petite...,tried it on and it fit perfectly. He wore it the rest of the night! If he got hot he simply unzipped the pant legs...Instant air vents! Needless-to-say he wore it home and I am happy to say that I don't think that I will ever have to worry about Steve showing up wearing the thing however, I am not convinced that John, Clark or possibly even Garett won't try to wear it out and about this winter just because, after all, they think that they really are trend setters to some degree. That is one "trend" that really needs to stay tucked away in a box in my storage room for another 20 years, possibly eternity!

1 comment:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHA AHA...that is me laughing hysterically. I about died when he walked in the door on Sunday! Thanks for feeding us, again. We love you guys! Can't wait for when we get back down there and the kids can come see you! LoR