Sunday, December 20, 2009

~SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN`

We were so happy today to have Cole and Maddie show up before they left for Wyoming to spend Christmas with their Grandparents there. Cole just had to come over and play with the train one more time before he left! He LOVES the train that circles our Christmas tree. He could spend hours watching it go around. He loads the cars up with all kinds of stuff and then unloads them just to load them up again. John, our son even said that they would stay home for Christmas this year and not go to Wyoming if we would buy Cole a train just like ours for Christmas...TEMPTING!!!

Madison loves to watch Cole play. Once in awhile she will try to add her special touch which usually knocks the train from it tracks and causes all sorts of havoc. Cole is generally pretty patient with her which I find very endearing. He is a gentle little soul for the most part quickly diverting her attention to something else while he continues to "do his thing".

Maddie still eludes my camera for the most part. She can't understand why I always want to put this black lens right in her face and then say "look at grandma". She tries her hardest to look around it and see me looking at her from behind the camera...Smart girl. She makes me smile.



I can't wait until Christmas when all the grandchildren are here. They make Christmas, Christmas!

2 comments:

Cambria said...

Mom these pictures are SO cute!!!! Next year will be so fun with a housefull of kids making Christmas morning so magical- I can't wait! See you tomorrow- love and miss you!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

JOEY! You got her!!! I love them love them love them. How did you do it? I just want to go wake her up and squish her! LoR