Sunday, October 16, 2011

~BELLA in BLACK and WHITE & SOME COLOR~

I had to add some pictures of Bells in color. I just couldn't resist. She is such a beautiful little girl that although I LOVE her black and whites, I had to have pictures of her in color too. The problem is more, which ones do I choose. There are so many of this little girl that are adorable.

Bella is growing up so fast. She is now at the age where she does not want to be left behind. She is always surprising me with what
she can do even when I think she

might be too little...

I have always loved taking pictures of Bella in black and white. Never having been a big fan of B/W I seldom shoot anything in it. I have always preferred the colors...Except for when it comes to this little girl. There is just something about Bells that is SO awesome in black and white!

The fist B/W picture was taken last year when she came Triky Treating...She was a Bumble bee but, put her sister Maddie's witch hat on for this picture...Bee...Witching!
B/W Picture #2 was taken when the little
girls were playing "dress up". They love to pull out all of my scarfs and wrap up in them. This was ALL she had on!
#3 B/W is my favorite 2 year old pose... Looking for potato bugs in the back yard. The lazy days of summer...Gone so soon!

Bella is a charming little one. She's not big on long conversations yet but seems to be able to get what ever she wants with few words spoke
n, a smile or by leading you by the hand...Those big "baby blues" seem to get her point across also!

LOVE YOU BELLS!



No comments: