Thursday, September 8, 2011

~OREO'S AND ROZZY~

She saw me coming with something in my hands...I had defiantly gotten her interest. Rozzy LOVES Oreo's but, only the insides...

How is it that they figure out that the inside of the Oreo is the most enticing at this young age? Every one that I handed her she somehow opened up and ate the icing out of the middle and then threw the cookie aside.

Rozzy is a "thinker" she carefully twists the cookie in opposite directions and opens it up. Very patient for a 15 month old. (okay, I loosened them slightly...).

She is a little sweetheart and I miss seeing her everyday now that her mom and dad moved her to Farmington. It was so nice just having her a couple of minutes away. We sure do take things for granted until we don't have them anymore.

I love you Rozzy Jean!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute Mom! I love that little girl too! What a doll! We would make a great pair, I only like the cookie part of the Oreo! (Unless it's chocolate cream of course!)

Shauna said...

MY FAVORITE POST EVER!!! That baby girl is hard not to LOVE! Very, very cute pics of Rozzy Jean! I agree with Stephanie! I like the cookie part better too!

Cambria said...

oh I just love her!