Saturday, September 17, 2011

~MY KIND OF SATURDAY~

Sometimes you just have to say to "heck" with the usual Saturday stuff and spend the day with the grand kids! For the past couple of Saturdays Steve and I (mostly Steve and the boys) have been working on our garage. Now that it is done our Saturday project was "the GRAND KIDO'S! The ones who were in town that is...

A little golfing, shopping, and lunch and a lot of energy! Then home for naps to get ready for the big football game. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Cole all decked out in his BYU hat and shirt. He looked like a little football stud!

All of you know that in this family we are huge BYU fans but I am not sure that you realize just how young we start instilling that sense of loyalty. If Charly is any indication then you have a pretty good idea. We SO hate it when they lose and know that most of you SO love it! (We forgive you. You have the rest of you lives to come around).

I think that next time we have our "Saturday" with the grandkids we will plan a picnic. I really don't like taking them to the "slide place". It is just so not clean...If the weather holds out, I'm thinking a blanket, the park and a warm fall afternoon sounds fantastic.






2 comments: