Monday, January 3, 2011

~CHRISTMAS 2010~






Christmas 2010...


I need a bigger house! With everyone here we were comfortably crowded! Seems no one minded too awfully much as they waded through the piles of paper and triped over hidden boxes and an occasional toy that has been lost in the mayhem.


We opened presents in waves as each family made their appearance. It was so adorable to watch the faces of the little ones as they ripped open, tore through or daintily un-wrapped each gift. Even the babies were thrilled with the papers, the boxes, not to mention the ribbons! It was fun to have Nina and little Ruby with us this year. Just an added bonus for us. One which I can only hope they make a tradition!!! (Ruby's daddy...that would also be Nina's cute hubby, is a policeman and was on duty all Christmas :( We missed him).

As you can tell, Christmas around the Caldwell home is very much a "kid" thing. What fun we had with Santa, and getting presents for each one of the grand children this year. I think everyone was happy and well fed at the end of a very busy day. Little ones were ready for bed and the bigger ones were ready for another game on the Wii. All this
technological stuff baffles me. I am still learning how to use a computer! I think my little ones know more about computers and computer games, gigs & mega bites than I could ever learn in what time I have left here upon this earth! I hope that this New Year find us all Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser for the things that we have learned from this past year. I know that we have certainly been blessed in MANY ways but, on the very top of my list of blessing for last year, this year and the years to come are the faces you see in this post. I am thinking that 2011 will be most wonderful because we will be adding two more little girls to Clan Caldwell. I hope that they are as excited to come as we are to have them here!!! I am sure that Mom, Aunt Choral, Bruce, Julie and many, many others in both families have prepared them well for what they are in for...? I hope most of their conversations have been positive :)



I think they will be very happy don't you?


3 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

That picture of Bella at the bottom is to die for! She looks so darling! I am glad you have your camera! I need mine back!! I am missing things all the time. Yes, let's get these little girls here, not quite yet though, I am not ready! I have got some room moving and decorating to do!

Shauna said...

What a GLORIOUS Christmas for you all! What WOULD we do without our little ones ... I can't imagine! They bring so much JOY! By the way, your Christmas card was so cute! Happy New Year!!!

Chris said...

Christmas comes and goes....I am so glad we have cameras and blogs to share with everyone. Otherwise I wouldn't get to see all of your darling grandkids. It looks like everyone was happy. The New Year looks to be full of new babies for you and all of us. Deb is getting two, Nance one and one for me. How much more could we ask for?