Sunday, January 30, 2011

~Lala Salama~


I got these pictures somehow by tweaking my camera lens that is broken... I broke it in Hawaii. I can't believe that I wasn't careful enough to get it there and back without an "incident". I got to babysit Rozzy the night we got home for an hour or so and of coarse, I had to get some pictures!

Hopefully, my camera will be a quick fix. I can't imagine being without it for very long. The little girls changed in just the week I was gone!

"Good night Rozzy or Lala Salama"...Learned that in Africa, it means: sleep in peace til morning comes :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

She's SO SWEET! I'm sorry about your camera! With it being broken ... these are adorable shots!

Cambria said...

OH I LOVE HER... AND YOU Thanks I know you were tired

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hello Skyler. That first picture leaves no question as to who her daddy is. Not that we ever questioned, but you get what I am saying. : ) Did I miss something with the Lala Salama???