Monday, November 22, 2010

~MR. EXCITED~



COLE:
"Hello, my name is Cole John Caldwell. I am 4 years old and I am going to play..."


Cole had his first violin recital on Saturday. He looked so Very handsome all dressed up in his suit and tie. He is the youngest violinist in the group and so excited to be a part of something so great that it earned him a trophy with the title of
: MR. EXCITED!!! We are so proud of you Cole! Keep up
your hard work and you will be playing
with the symphony one day.















Remember, CHICKS DIG MUSICIANS!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a little stud! Chicks DO dig musicians...but I don't think this kid is going to need any help!

Shauna said...

I can see the concentration in his little face! Go Cole!

Cambria said...

oh he is so cute! He loves his little cousin Rozzy-

Caldwell Family 6 said...

yep, pretty dang cute! LOR