Friday, April 2, 2010

~THEY SWIM~









I had so much fun this morning! I watched Cole and Maddie at their last swim lesson. They have really done an amazing job of learning how to become "little swimmers". It is more of a "survival" swimming lesson. The instructor teaches them to first of all not be afraid of the water. They learn to flip over onto their backs and "FLOAT". It is really incredible. They just float and float. Cole is a little older and he can flip over and actually swim to the side. Both of them are so comfortable in the water. They are like little fish. I LOVED watching them and taking pictures and they loved showing me everything that they had learned. It makes you feel a lot safer at the pool knowing that they are capable of staying ON TOP of the water until you can get to them and help them if they need it. WAY TO GO Cole and Maddie!

P.S.
Cambria said that I needed to add more pictures so, when I do that I get a BIG gap between my words...SORRY! I think the pictures are worth it :)

2 comments:

Cambria said...

so super duper cute!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Thanks so much for coming you guys!!! They talked about it all day. They loved performing for you! And all the pictures that you sent are great! I love them! And a HUGE thanks for distracting them at Target, it was so nice to get my Easter all wrapped up without my little "assistants"! You're great! See you soon! LoR