Friday, April 2, 2010

~APRIL FOOLS, I MEAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARETT~


Happy Birthday Garett! Wow, I can't believe that 24 years ago I was trying to hail a policeman down driving 70 miles an hour down main street in Springville desperately yet unsuccessfully attempting to get their attention. (this was before cell phones). Not that they could have done much except maybe notify the hospital that yes, we were coming in with a baby that had been delivered in the car and no, it was NOT an April fools joke! That would have been helpful...All's well that ends well they say and this was one experience that ended VERY well. There is nothing you can't do. Sometimes I wish you would SLOW DOWN just a little but, I don't think that is in your DNA anywhere...Thanks for all you do and all you are. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Oh my gosh! That is one story I have never heard- I just had to ask my mom if you were serious! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through that. You are pretty tough!