Sunday, April 11, 2010

~CAMBRIA AND CHRISTINA~




Cambria and Christina are both anticipating the arrival of their baby girls. We had a baby shower for both of them yesterday to help them get started on some of the stuff that they are going to need. I loved some of their comments..."So, how many diapers does a baby go through in a day"? "WOW, that's a lot of wipes". Oh, it is going to be fun watching these two little girls raise their two little girls! I hope that their little girls are as close to each other as my cousins are to me. What great friends they will be if they are!

We had a few "little" people at the party yesterday also. Abbie was there and Meg brought Sienna. We think that Sienna lo
oks a lot like Lore and John's little Maddie so she fits right in. Can we have her Meg? Jamey brought her little boys and Ashley brought her little boy and "big" girls. I can't believe how grown up Page and Jada have gotten.

It was so good to see everyone. Katie made it
down to give her support (or maybe condolences) to Cambria and Christina. She is such a busy girl right now in the middle of nursing school at the "U". Thanks for coming Kate!

Shauna, Cambria's mom-in-law and photographer extraordinaire gave the girls the most adorable little white outfits (see 1st picture) I hope that we get a very cute picture of the two little ones dressed in them when they get here :)


It was defiantly a "PINK" afternoon. We are so looking forward to these two little girls! Stephanie went a bit overboard but, I'm thinking that I would love to have her dress my little girls. She has the cutest taste. But, she couldn't stop with just one pair of shoes...And she claims she's not a "girly girl" . Right.

Thank you to everyone who came and to all of you who helped me. I don't do "parties" well and your assistance was very much appreciated... I just may have survived it all mentally in tact!


4 comments:

Cambria said...

cute pictures and wow I wont lie I am a bit worried about the whole baby thing hahha luckily I have you living so close to me!

Shauna said...

It was so nice to see all your "other" girls! What a fun afternoon! The food was delicious ... I have been dreaming about those parmesan rolls!!! Thank you for having me!!!!!

{Jamey} said...

It turned out great! And yes, I agree with Shauna your rolls are amazing!! Thanks for having us!!

Chris said...

The shower was so fun...Thanks for getting us all together. You have the sweetest daughters and daughter in laws. I hope the girls get through delivery without any problems. They're pretty tough girls. Like our mom's..."we didn't raise any whimps!"