Sunday, April 4, 2010

~A WORK IN PROGRESS...POSSIBLY FOREVER!~


Hey Stephanie! I got the pictures to work...Well, some of them.
As most of you know I am trying to learn how to use my camera. I took a bunch of pictures of Gage and Ali the last time they were here. When I put them on my computer they were all in pixels! Not one of them was focused! I could NOT figure out what I had done wrong. Well, with a lot of just plain messing around with buttons...(I am SO not a reader of instructions...) I realized that I was in the wrong setting! DUH! I'm learning. SLOWLY, ever so slowly...










2 comments:

Shauna said...

You have such adorable grandchildren! I know your next one is going to be just as CUTE ... if not C U T E R !
Sorry, but I know you understand!! =)
If you had a CANON, I could have come down and shown you a few things! DANG!

Stephanie said...

They are cute mom...I'm glad they finally worked out!