Saturday, January 9, 2010

~TWO ALL BEEF PATTIES, LETTUCE, CHEESE, SPECIAL SAUCE, PICKLES, ONIONS on a SEASME SEED BUN...okay for me, a diet coke~

I have been working on my lesson for R.S. in my spare time all week and today my cute hubby decided that I needed a break. He got up this morning and called Cole and Maddie to see if they could play. Now how could they possibly resist an offer like that? John and Loreli got them ready in no time at all and off we went to the "slide" place, AKA McDonalds...they LOVE it there. They played hide and seek in the tubes all morning while I tried to practice with my camera. I even caught Maddie looking at me a couple of times. You don't know how hard that is! These two little ones are so much fun. They keep us on our toes. I really don't know how we EVER kept up with 5 little ones. We are good for about 2 hours and then we're done. So glad we can take them home where mom and dad can take over and exhausted grandpa and grandma can go home and take a nap!

I only wish the other three grand kids were a little closer so that we could include them every Saturday also. Boy, grandpa and I would really be worn out then. Bella is going to want to tag along very soon too. She is getting so big. I had to post a picture of her big blue eyes. They just seem to be getting brighter and brighter every month. What a sweetheart she is. We can hardly wait for the next little one to make an appearance. Cambria and Sky should find out this week if they have a little boy or a little girl Robertson. I will keep you posted...!

2 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

My what beautiful grandchildren you have! : ) Thank you so much for being such wonderful grandparents. John and I are so grateful for the awesome relationship that our kids have with their grandparents. They love you both so much and have such a good time playing with you. This is probably one of the big pay offs to having children, the grands. You can enjoy them and spoil them to death...and then send them packin'! We love you guys!

Shauna said...

SUPER GRANDPARENTS TO THE RESCUE!!! Wow, what a treat for John and Loreli! And ... those blue eyes are delicious!