Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~10 THINGS THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR THAT ARE FREE~

1. THE TEMPLE. I love how it makes me feel to be able to go there and just do the work.

2. A GOOD BOOK. I can spend hours and hours just reading. Give me a warm fire, a quiet corner and and a good book I'll be entertained all weekend!

3. WARM SOCKS. My feet are always COLD. I am always grateful for a comfy pair of old warm socks.

4. MUSIC! I would rather listen to music than watch T.V. I think that I was supposed to be a great musician...what happened?

5. SNOW! I LOVE IT! I am a winter sports enthusiast. I look forward to the first snowflakes of winter and I am sad to see the last ones fall in the spring...

6.SUNSETS! We are so lucky to have such
beautiful sunsets all year round.

7. BIKE RIDES! Although they are a little harder to do in the winter, I love to ride my bike. It doesn't cost a thing and you get healthier the more you do it!

8. SMILES! Ever noticed how contagious they are? I love smiles.

9
. FAMILY! Absolutely the b
est thing in my life.

10. TIME! I am so grateful for every minute that I get to spend doing the things I love!


If you read this you have been tagged!
Your turn to think about 10 things and write them down...Actually, it's quite fun!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Wasn't that FUN??!! I loved reading what you cam up with ... time, smiles, and socks ... I couldn't agree with you more! So GREAT! Thank you!!!

Cambria said...

MOM cute cute pictures, especially the one of BELLA oh my goodness!

I want those socks by the way...

zac, kami & zion said...

Beautiful! I love how simple you are, and how much you enjoy the special little things in life. The things that most of us take for granted most of the time. You are such an admirable lady!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love how you snuck Bella into that family photo! : ) Well in all actuality she was there,she was just the size of a kidney bean! We love you!!! LoR