Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL~

Abbie turned "2" ! It is so hard to believe that she is two years old all ready. It seems to me that Clark was just calling us on the phone to tell us that they had just HAD her...Time, where does it go?

We went to Farmington last night for Abbie's birthday party. She was so cute. She really doesn't get what all of the hoopla is about but, she does like the audience. You put a tutu on this girl and a pair of dancing shoes and start up any kind of music and she is dancing. I don't mean a little wiggle here and a little wiggle there this girl can DANCE! She full out kicks and shakes and swings and jumps and slides and twists and ... ends it all with a curtsy! Pretty dang awesome if you ask either one of her grandmas! Well, if we can stop laughing long enough to answer you that is. She is hilarious . We are still wondering where she learned to move like that. Certainly didn't get it from her Grandpa Steve. Maybe it came from her Grandpa Dan...

I wish now that I had video on my camera so that I could show you how extremely talented she is but alas, only still shots and I am not so good at those yet with my camera. She is pretty patient
with me flashing pictures in her face constantly however. She has pretty much had to get used to it with her mom and dad! They like to take pictures just about as much as I do!

Abbie had a "beary" cute cake for her birthday. She was more than happy to blow out the candles and eat ice cream. I asked her what she liked better ice cream or cake and she told me without any hesitation at all "ice cream"!

She loved the balloons and before you knew it they were all on the ceiling. THE VAULTED CEILING...CLARK!

She had the cutest umbrella that she was twirling around. She said it was for the rain. I thought it was for really darling pictures!

Her new form of travel this year is the tricycle that she got. She is learning to peddle. Once she gets that down I am afraid that Cami and Clark will be out looking for her throughout the neighborhood everyday!

I love Abbie's dance attire! I can hear the PA system at the grocery store now:

( We have a lost little girl at check out stand #3. She is wearing a yellow tutu with bunny slippers and a pair of pink pants. She also has on a off white turtle neck top with 3/4 length sleeves. The Burger King Crown has fallen from her head but can be picked up from the clerk at the check stand along with her magic wand and angle wings. Thank you).

In the end, it's all about the SHOES! Gotta love a girl that at TWO already loves SHOES!



2 comments:

Shauna said...

Man oh man!!! Birthdays galore for you! Love the "shoe" thing! Katie is very much like this ... very particular about having the shoes, bag, sunglasses, etc.! They are getting so BIG!!!

The Caldwells said...

the post is darling! thanks again for coming up and celebrating with us! Abbie loved seeing you guys. and you're right this girl DOES know how to dance :) i think her dad must have taught her!