Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~I DID IT~

OH HOW LOVELY WAS THE MORNING!
O.R. #1, NO MISTAKES!!! I ANTICIPATED EVERY MOVE AND HAD EVERYTHING READY AND IN IT'S PLACE. 1. BAM, 2. MASTOPEXY, AND 3. ABDOMINOPLASTY! SMOOTH SAILING ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IT FEELS SO GOOD TO COME HOME FOR ONCE AND NOT BE DEPRESSED ABOUT THE DAY. YEA!!! I'M NOT SAYING THAT TOMORROW WON'T BE BACK TO MESS UPS BUT, HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY FOR TODAY!!!

I SHOULD ALSO MENTION...I WAS WORKING WITH A VERY NICE DOCTOR!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go mom...you'll show em!

Shauna said...

WOOHOO!!! YIPEE!!! You're a tough cookie ... aren't you? Way to go!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Joey IM SO HAPPY that you have been liking your job more than before...still not loving it but im so happy you made no mistakes!!! Good job!

Chris said...

I really think you are alot harder on your self than you need to be, but it is nice to finish the day and feel you did good!!! I guess I need to walk a day in your shoes to understand just all you go through in the OR. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Yay for you!!!! I knew you could and would do it! It's who you are... AMAZING! Joey, we all know it- you just need to recognize it. = ) Love ya much!