Sunday, November 8, 2009

~THERE'S A LITTLE "KID" IN ALL OF US~

Stephanie and I had such a fun weekend with her kids. I hated to see them go home. They are growing up so fast and because they live in Vernal I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. She is such a great mom always trying her best to do what is right for them. They keep her very busy but I don't think that she would trade being a mom for anything else in the world. Raising children can be frustrating and fascinating at the same time. It can bring tears and laughter about every ten to fifteen minutes and there are times when you just want to pull your hair out but, in the quiet times when things get real, there is nothing that can compare to those little ones. What they say comes straight from their hearts and that's when you know that there is no one else on earth loves you the way they do.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love ya mom. If only my kids were as easy to raise as I was! (he he he!) Makes me cry to think how fast they are growing up though...